From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:19 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Narrow Way Not Loving

In a message dated 4/9/2005 5:29:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Just responding to your response JD.  The personal turn is on your end - you are the one who began the focus on  "your preaching" in response to my comment about your "larger context theology" so where am I supposed to go from there
since I never have and probably never will sit under your preaching other than on the TT list.  judyt

You need to included the posted context for my remearks.  I did not "make it personal" by referring to my own preaching, Judy.  That is silly.    Talk about YOUR teaching, YOUR distress, your whatever and see how often I offer a complaint.   It won't happen.   You absolutely love to bring things down onto a personal level.   You do this.   I respond in kind, often, and that is not good.   I admit that.   Will you make the same admission?

JD

JD, you’re all washed up here.  YOU said that what you preach is not the same as what you write on TT.  Judy asked why you would be one way on TT and another way when you preach. Then you accuse HER of getting “personal”.  Give it a rest. Izzy