In a message dated 4/11/2005 1:46:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

How do we reconcile  Matt 22:14   "many are called; few are chosen" with passages like Rev. 7:9  "more than could be counted  ..  from every nation and tribe?"

JD

Already asked and answered.  So if you donât like the answer you pretend it never happened? Izzy

Actually, I was not asking for your non-answer.  In fact, I was "asking" as a set-up for the rest of the posted discussion.   I am saying that "few" refers to the Jews   --  making the Rev 7 contrast of uncountable hordes of saved folk a "no problem"  issue. The correct response, Izzy, should have been to challenge the conclusion, not the question.  Back to the showers.

JD