In a message dated 4/12/2005 6:19:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

You all want virtually no one to go to heaven  --   fine.
JD

JD, you just want scriptures about obedience to be to the Jews only.  (Not a good way to get everyone to go to heaven!) Izzy

Silliness in motion.
And you will find no such statement  --   and nothing relating that you could even misunderstand, but who on your side of the aisle cares about that ?     You guys just love making up stuff and blasting it into oblivion.  This is part of the reason why I have increased my red beer consumption   -----------------  not to mention the obvious health benefits.

JD