In a message dated 4/23/2005 2:12:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I'm not sure who you are talking about when you say "ignorant" Church of
Christers, or what you mean by saying that I handled them so effectively.
Many of them have sought me out, some I have accepted invitations to come
visit them in their church or home, some have approached me trying to
convert me to their way but ending up slipping on the creek bank and
becoming baptized in the Holy Ghost and coming out of the Church of Christ.

Nonsense, David.   Absolute nonsense.   You have never been invited to a non- instrument Church of Christ and delivered members of that church from whatever --  if that is a part of your claim in the above.   Names, David.   Give me the name of any Church of Chrsit you prached in..................... not unless you pretended to be one of them.