Kevin wrote:
> The Word of God is recorded in the Bible that we
> may know what is required of us and that we might
> DO IT!

The Bible is not the sole witness of what is required of us, Kevin.  Jesus
promised us the Spirit, not the Bible.  Please try to remember that.
Teaching a relationship with Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit is not
contrary to the Bible.

Let me ask you this question.  Suppose we just cut out the last chapter of
Mark out of the KJV Bible?  Would that book that now has error in it because
some of it was removed still be able to be used to share Christ and help
cause people to receive the Spirit and know what is required of them and
what they should do?

Let me ask you another question.  Suppose a man believes upon the Lord
through the preaching of the Word of God, but he has no Bible?  The man
lives a year without any Bible at all, but he prays and seeks to do what is
right before the Lord.  Frequently other men come and preach and teach to
him the truth of God, but the man still has never read the Bible.  He relies
upon information he receives from those preachers and teachers who walk in
the Truth and have the Word of God written on their hearts.  By faith and
the Spirit this man also receives the Word of God written upon his heart by
a work of God.  Would you think that such a man could not be saved because
he has no Bible based upon the Received Text?

Kevin wrote:
> Well obviously those that do not speak ENGLISH would
> have a Bible that is based on the Recieved text.

What do you think of modern versions that are based upon the Received Text,
such as Jay Green's Literal Translation and the Modern King James Version
(please do not confuse the MKJV with the New King James Version)?   See
http://www.sovgracepub.com/bibles/MKJV.htm for more information on the MKJV.