Judy Taylor wrote:
Where they hacked to death by other believers in their church services JD?  If they are christians then I rejoice
with them that they are now at a better place. Do you think God expects every believer to be responsible for
every other believer no matter in what country in the world JD?  Should we hire the CIA to keep us up with what is
going on?

To hear that brothers and sisters in Christ are being killed for no other reason but that they worship the true God, and then say "That's not my problem" is about as cold hearted and unloving as anything you could say, Judy.  I generally agree somewhat with what you say, but you are way off base this time.  I suggest you get on your knees and beg God to help these brothers and sisters.
Terry