Lance wrote:
> I, for one, do not blame such as yourself, who choose
> the 'broad road' that leadeth to fellowshipping with 'non-sinners'.
> What was it again that Jesus was criticized for?
> With whom was he hanging out?

Let's make one thing clear.  Jesus did not have fellowship with sinners.  I
have been criticized many times for being friends with homosexuals,
fornicators, drunkards, drug addicts, prison convicts, etc.  I have even
been "disfellowshipped" for having homosexuals in my Bible studies.
Nevertheless, I have never had fellowship with these sinners while they were
still in their sin.

Jesus was criticized for ministering to sinners, not for having fellowship
with them.  Every sinner who came to Jesus was told by Jesus to go and sin
no more.  Why?  Sinners cannot have fellowship with Jesus.