myth (read:lie)  :  Gary O has no relationship with the Word of God

Gary is not a man of many words  --  kind of like Terry.   He may not seem as traditional in thought as some on this forum  --   but he is clearly concerned with the Word,  God in Christ and so on.    To argue otherwise is to pit a lie against the truth.   I will certainly go into the archives to demonstrate my point.  I have done that with Lance...........successfully , I might add.   Do any doubt that this can be done with Mr. G?    Will there be moderated comments about bearing false witness now that someone on the "left" has proven the accepted gossip to be a untrue.

JD

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 14:01:25 -0600
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Exerpts

Isaiah's point about false worship solidifies in ch2, relates to 'trusting in man'; in ch5, Isaiah condemns the arrogant attitude/s of God's people; e.g., '..you live alone in the land'  (5:8), a criticism of their economics which reflects their real poverty (lording themselves over the poor)..apparently such poverty results primarily from man-centeredness witnessed in the philosophy partic of the/ir religious establishment (cp. 3:12, 14); also, 5:14 does not mention 'hell'--its about a blessed society trapped in the throes of (its) spiritual suicide