Judy, I think Lance is talking about all those times when Jesus “hung out” in the Baal temples with the homos and prostitutes—it’s in his Bible. Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Judy Taylor
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 10:45 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Cc: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Exerpts

I knew it!  You definitely do have your own exclusive Bible Lance.  Where do you read that Jesus went to

fellowship with "sodomites, whores, liberals, crazies, and the like"  In my Bibles they came to Him ... In fact

read John 2:23-25 and you will see that during the Passover there were many who believed on Him just

because of what they saw Him do but he would not commit Himself to them because He knew what was in

man.  So what has changed??  God's ppl have a responsibility to go into the highways and byways which

the much criticized SP's are doing to preach the Kingdom and call people to God.  However, the Church has

a different standard, it should not be full of the kinds of ppl you name.  As Paul told the Ephesians "such

WERE some of you"   jt