Given enough time,  I could offer perhaps a hundred such examples, debunking Judy's claim that Lance is not concerned with substantive matters.

Izzy says of Mormonism:'Not worth 'fighting' about.' I'm thinking she might wish to qualify that as the nature of God and the Gospel are indeed worth very serious engagement ('fighting' aside).

Biblical thought/question.  Nothing wrong with this.

Hey! Who wants to go on a 'Lost Books of the Bible' hunt? eh?

Lance disagrees with the Mormon?s claim of lost NT Books  -  or, at least, that such a claim has anything to do with the establishment of their World Religion.

'We are whole people living whole lives before a holy God.' The
dichotomization issue is central. Thanks for raising it! Please do not
forward this message to Tim Horton's.

Lance agreeing with Miller

Yes to #1. No to #2. I believe you to be a faithful child of God who demonstrates more diligence than most of those I've met.

A comment addressed to Judy Taylor.

Jt:Do you have a friend who, on an issue of some substance, believes other than you do? If you are praying for one another over this then, how is there to be a satisfactory resolution?

A question ask by Lance that seems to be a good question

Nine times out of ten, not unlike in marriage or friendship, we accept one another including the distinctives. I sense that that is what you do also, Linda. I saw a yound man last evening, characterized by his mother as 'my dirty sweet boy'. His 'dirtyness' was swallowed up in the ontological sweetness within Mom and, in the young man.

Also yesterday, I had the pleasure of talking with someone who sees both more and better than most I know (ironically an optometrist). In her case I practice more deference than is normal for me due to the perceived presence of God's Spirit.

Lance believes in the Holy Spirit.

Dave:IFF 'orthodoxy' has any intrinsic meaning whatsoever then, you are not.
This consideration might be based alone on the answer to the question posed
by Jesus Himself: 'Who do people say that I am?' This could not but place
you, and 'yours', in the camp of anti-orthodox Given this, I would not
consider your anti-christian (in the sense of 'orthodox') posts to be in any
way slanderous any more than I would a Muslim who proceded to speak of Jesus
out of his Koranic understanding.

It is IMO possible to preach an anti-christ message and live a genuinely
christian life.(We all do). This being said You know how it works - those
who win the war get to hold war c
rimes trials.

A substantive response by Lance.   Food for thought whether you agree or not.