From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 6:45 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Apocrypha

 It has occurred to me that if we speak and write with the view in mind that we at the beginning of another day of learning,  our hearts and minds will be more open to what God has instore.  Perhaps our doctrinal statements should not be "as if written n stone.'   But reflective of the growth that will begin again with the start of a new day.

We would do less fighting and more growing.

That is what I Cor 8:1-3 is saying,   ----   is it not?  Paul is surely NOT against knowing but knowing that is final, a closed systems of knowledge.

Jd