I don't think so JD.  God has perfect eyesight and He is not doubleminded, not in the least.  jt

From: Judy Taylor [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lances doctrine of the incarnation conflicts with the clear teaching of God's Word and other than that he appears to ignore it.  Your problem is as stated below in your own words ie that your confidence is in what you believe concerning the Word rather than in the Word itself... and yes I believe disciples with a relationship with Christ do something other than study and memorize; they become "doers" of the Word rather than self deceived hearers only.  jt