You have an "OBLIGATION" as a professing 'believer' to speak the truth in love to me Lance Muir.  If you so believe
then straighten me out.  SHOW ME IN THE BIBLE BY TWO OR MORE WITNESSES where I am missing it. I want to see
some OT testimonies.  If it is such a BIGGIE then this should be important to you.  Is it your custom to just shove
everything under the rug because your "incarnation doctrine" covers it anyway?   Tell me why Jesus has to be an "eternal Son" in your own words and from your own perspective from God's Word.    judyt