Bill wrote:
> I think you are playing with words
> here and being evasive.

No, rest assured that I am not, but I understand how you might think that.

Bill wrote:
> If you want to go back and re-answer the
> questions with that in mind, feel free to do
> so. If not, then drop it.

It is probably best to drop it for now.  You, Lance, and a few others here
do not separate spiritual revelation from understanding that comes naturally
through study.  The wisdom that is of the earth takes years to perfect, but
the wisdom that comes from above does not.

Bill wrote:
> Either way you have enough information now
> to know why I took offense at Terry's statement.

Yes, thank you, I do have enough information now to know why.  I appreciate
you taking time to explain.  It was quite revealing and very interesting.