Judy, I agree with all of this just fine (in that I am able to draw the distinctions necessary to apprehend your position and based upon those distinctions, find enough common ground to agree with you), but I have had all of you I can take for one day. If you want to address this later, when you are more willing to make an honest effort to apprehend my positions, then I may consider pursuing this. But not until then.

Bill
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Spiritual Death was Re:John 16:13,14

Good, then we can move on to what the scriptural definitions of life and death might be.

Have we established the fact that God, Satan, and mankind are all spirit and all commune spirit to spirit?.
Job tells us "there is a spirit in man and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding (32:8)
Moses & Aaron knew "O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh" (Num 16:22)
In Proverbs we are told "the spirit of man is the candle of the Lord searching all the inward parts of the belly (20:27)
Proverbs also teaches that "perverseness is a breach in the spirit" (15:4)

Where is man's spirit?
The spirit is not the body and the spirit is not the mind; the heart of man is his spirit
A merry heart makes a cheerful countenance, but  by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken (Prov 15:13)
A man's spirit can sustain his infirmity but a broken spirit who can bear (Prov 18:14)
God says "I formeth the spirit of man within him" (Zech 12:1)

Any problem with the above?  judyt