Lance Muir wrote:
IFF the wording is clear Terry then you are WRONG. Church, Bible Studies, books, conversations, even TT..all have had some measure of influence on what you believe. Agreed?
No Lance, no, no, no.  I will consider what I hear from any source, but if it is not in line with God's word, I do not allow it to have any influence on my thinking or my behavior.  Why should that be so hard for you to accept?  I consider it to be the only safe course to steer.  When I was a babe in Christ, I believed what preachers said.  Then I dug into God's word more and more and found out that preachers don't always preach the word.  I find that same thijng to be true of you and Bill and John.  It puzzles me.
Terry