From: Judy Taylor <jandgtaylor1@juno.com>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Cc: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:14:47 -0400
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Re:John 16:13,14

Hey JD; I have the writer indwelling me - how about that?? :)
Haven't a clue what you are talking about with regard to "liberalism" - I'm all for going with God
and listening for the voice of the Lamb.

For months, now,  I have considered that your presence here on TT is to "fight liberalism."

Low and behold  !!!    You are obviously not here to learn  -- because all you have to do is pick up the Book and read it and BAM !!  you fully know the intent of the writer.

Full of passion yet self deceived !!!   Thank God that we don't have to be right !!  JD