I don't "criticize" people Lance.  We are working in two different arenas and I can't figure
out why you are so blind to it.  I challenge doctrine and you criticize people.  One is sin
the other is expected as part of our walk in Christ which Mormons have not yet begun.
since they are disciples of Joseph Smith and will become like their teacher.  jt.