From: Lance Muir
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 8:38 AM
Subject: [TruthTalk] A 'prooftexter' vs a 'contexter'

At last we've been presented with the opportunity to demonstrate this 'He
will lead you into all truth' thingy is misunderstood by those who have most
often cited it (Judy, David).

Both are faithful servants of the Lord, both have 'studied to show
themselves approved', both are 'berean' in their approach....HOWEVER ONE OF
THEM IS GOING TO WEASEL OUT IN THE END SANS A SATISFACTORY CONCLUSION! One
is more committed to belief than reality.