[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In my posted comment below, I say "God and man."    He is the Son of God and, thus, God Himself  (John 5:18).  He is the Son of Man, thus, man(kind) himself.   As Son of God,  He is the fullness of the very nature of God,  the visible presentation of the invisible God.   As Son of Man, He is the prefect(ed) representative of man !!   As a result,   in Him,  mankind, full of faith, escapes judgment  (John 5:24 and Col 1:22, where the word translated "blameless" means "unaccused" or he who "cannot be called into account"  -  Thayer).  PTL !!

JD

You have said well.
Terry