Guess we will have to wait until Jesus Himself separates the sheep from the goats. Then we will know for sure
who is the "good and faithful servant" and who is deceiving others and being deceived themselves because no
artificial fruit will stand before him with whom we have to do - Who can endure the day of His coming and who
shall stand when He appeareth?   jt.
.