not mine.  I've noticed that the ones who criticize and complain seldom have even one spiritual gift
operating through them let alone nine.  How many more do you need and where are you going to
conjure them up from JD?

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:43:23 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
lust in the "category" of SIN, not demonic possession.  Why not spell out, plainly,what your rules ("categories") are concerning the various levels of discomfort  --  from curse to sin to demonic possession and what is recognized as a part of these categories.   I don't see it in my bible studies.
And you ask why I think you and others are legalists.   Only a legalist would even think this way, IMO
.I know that I do not look for lists or formulas.   the "nine spiritual gifts" is not a complete list  --  but legalists treat that list as if it were intended to be a definitive statement on what is available in terms of "gifts."  And so we have the theology of a legalist  --  steeped in the "rational" and logical, full of lists and formula's and dispensations and the like.

JD

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Taylor <jandgtaylor1@juno.com>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Cc: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:24:34 -0400
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Blessing vs Curses

Why are you so focused on the "demon" aspect JD.  I say - according to Deuteronomy 27 that cancer
belongs in the category of "curse" rather than "blessing" - would you agree or are you under the impression that
cancer is a blessing from the Lord?  Once we get things in the right category then we should ask ourselves where
this is from since all GOOD things come from above from the Father of Lights in whom is no degree of shadow
or turning.  If it is not good then it does not come from the Father above - So where does it come from - where
is it's origin - and why is it there??  That is if you are interested.   judyt