Wow!  Amazing!  You got all that about all of us from one comment from Judy.  Which gift enables you to discern these things so accurately with such scanty informatiom from which to draw a conclusion?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
lust in the "category" of SIN, not demonic possession.  Why not spell out, plainly,what your rules ("categories") are concerning the various levels of discomfort  --  from curse to sin to demonic possession and what is recognized as a part of these categories.   I don't see it in my bible studies.
And you ask why I think you and others are legalists.   Only a legalist would even think this way, IMO
.I know that I do not look for lists or formulas.   the "nine spiritual gifts" is not a complete list  --  but legalists treat that list as if it were intended to be a definitive statement on what is available in terms of "gifts."  And so we have the theology of a legalist  --  steeped in the "rational" and logical, full of lists and formula's and dispensations and the like.

JD