Well! it's clear that the Society For People Whose Reflexes Are Not Functioning doesn't need many tax dollars, at least.

Debbie

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 2:27 PM
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] War or peace

If you don’t want AIDS, don’t do sodomy or drugs.  If you don’t want to spread AIDS to innocents, don’t do sodomy or drugs. I have a friend (doctor’s wife) whose twenty-something daughter died of AIDS. More is spent on AIDS research than on Cancer research, in spite of the fact that it affects only a fraction of the people that cancer does.

Public school teachers should not be paid more until they illustrate the capability of teaching their students to be as smart as they were thirty years ago.  The money should go to parents who want to send their children to competent schools. izzy