Perfect example, FYI DaveH.  Here is Terry feeling sorry for poor you because Judy spoke the truth, and now Terry and Kevin are at odds with each other, as you sit idly by with an innocent Cheshire grin on your face, questioning me about my imagining monsters where there are none.  But of course, none of this is intentional. It’s just spiritual. iz

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Deegan
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:24 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Musical Confusion - Noone knows least of all Dylan himself

Jer But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the LORD their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth.

Did JT say he was a "willing servant of Satan"? Are you saying JT "HATES" DH, she is unloving? I do not think JT or anyone here questions DH's sincerity!!!!

Paul did not question the sincerity or zealousness of his people the Jews, just their KNOWledge of the TRUTH!

RM 10 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

He then proceeds Verse 3 to call them IGNORANT the root of IGNORAMUS! Be a nice Christian Paul stop calling names. Why not get mad at Paul he was a name caller, JT did not call DH a name did she?

Someone once said, Am I become your enemy because I tell you the TRUTH?

I'm sorry I do not think JT is "looking for excuses to disparage" anymore than Paul was, just standing up for what she believes in.

Are you preaching TOLERANCE? "Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions." G K Chesterton

I can see somewhat how you FEEL but see this as the first step down the slippery slope into the abyss of heresy or at least luke warm feel good Christianity. Remember there are NO Heresies in a DEAD Faith.

Are you preaching always be positive, be nice?

How does one obey the command to REPROVE & REBUKE while yet being positive. I would say that correction of Error is in itself positive, loving and Charitable. Those that hate Rebuke are Brutes & will die proverbs 12:1 & 15:10

The word of God is given for Reproof, Correction and instruction. 2 Tim 3:16

Cultivating Truth requires the Rooting out of Error, this is not a pleasant process especially to weeds.

Prov 15:10 Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die.

Is this not just an underhanded attempt at Compromise rather than Truth? Lets have unity at the expense of truth, pass the poison PLEASE! Confederacy with error is INFIDELITY to God!

Do as your conscience demands, be a nice polite christian like JD I intend to FIGHT the GOOD FIGHT of FAITH!

By entertaining of strange persons, men sometimes entertain angels unawares: but by entertaining of strange doctrines, many have entertained devils unaware.-- John Flavel

"Before I preach love, mercy, and grace, I must preach sin, Law, and judgement." -John Wesley

"From the Liberality which says that everybody is right; from the Charity which forbids to say that anybody is wrong; from the Peace which is bought at the expense of Truth; may the good Lord deliver us" (J.C. Ryle).

"On all hands we hear cries for unity in this and unity in that; but in our mind the main need of this age is not compromise but conscientiousness. ‘First pure, then peaceable...’ It is easy to cry, ‘A confederacy,’ but that union that is not based on the truth of God is rather a conspiracy than a communion. Charity by all means: but honesty also. Love of course, but love to God as well as love to men, and love of truth as well as love of union. It is exceedingly difficult in these times to preserve one’s fidelity before God and one’s fraternity among men. Should not the former be preferred to the latter if both cannot be maintained? We think so" (C.H. Spurgeon).

The unattended garden will soon be overrun with weeds; the heart that fails to cultivate truth and root out error will shortly be a theological wilderness. A.W. Tozer

Terry Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Kevin, it was, in my opinion, mean to cast Dave as a dispenser of spiritual poison and it was mean to suggest that I would approve of it if he did.  Dave is usually on the learning end of these discussions.  He seldom tries to teach, and when he does, he is teaching what he honestly believes, just as we all are.  To me, there is a vast difference between being in error because of what you have been taught and being a willing servant of Satan.  My whole point of my original post was that we need to stop the sarcasm, adopt the mind of Christ, then love and pray for folks who may be in error rather than look for excuses to disparage them.  I know after three years what he believes, just as I know what the others here believe.  I have decided to love you all anyway.
Terry

Kevin Deegan wrote:

Mean?

What exactly did JT do that was "mean"? Other than disagree.

So to disagree with you is mean and uncalled for?

Terry Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Give me a little credit, Judy.  I suggested that you follow his example of being courteous and respectful.  Your comment was mean and uncalled for. You know better.
Terry

Judy Taylor wrote:

Let's get real here Terry ... Satan comes as an angel of light - so are you saying that it's OK to dispense

spiritual poison so long as one is nice, polite, and dosen't offend anyone?  That is how all cults begin....