Correction Iz.  I am not at odds with anyone, and I do not feel sorry for Dave unless you mean that I am sorry that he cannot see the truth.  The only reason his name came up was as an example of someone who knew how to communicate in a courteous adult manner.  The content of his responses was not the issue.
Terry

ShieldsFamily wrote:

Perfect example, FYI DaveH.  Here is Terry feeling sorry for poor you because Judy spoke the truth, and now Terry and Kevin are at odds with each other, as you sit idly by with an innocent Cheshire grin on your face, questioning me about my imagining monsters where there are none.  But of course, none of this is intentional. It’s just spiritual. iz