If I am misreading what you have been writing lately, I offer a sincere apology, but about all I have seen recently appeared to be judgmental aand sarcastic.  Guess I will just have to take your word for it.
Terry

Judy Taylor wrote:
Makes no sense to me Terry because as I said before I am not into sarcasm but it seems as though I am
talking to a wall because you go right on as though I had not said a thing.  Does the intent of the author matter??
Or is a misguided perception the most important thing??