Judy, I read these notes hoping to glean a gem now and then and when I have read them I delete them.  I have none of your old information to give you an example, but I promise to let you know the next time you do it.
Terry

Judy Taylor wrote:
You must be speaking of the Bob Dylan thread because that is about all we've been discussing
lately.  Do you believe evaluating public ministry is judgmental Terry?  Iand am not comfortable
trading personal insults which is what some of the responses resorted to.  If you think I was
sarcastic could you find me an example please.  jt