What is the purpose of this conjecture? Adam and Eve fell, so it is *a pure waste of time* to conjecture otherwise.

Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 08:31:18 -0700

DAVEH:  No.  But I think you must have missed the beginning of my questions to Terry.  I started with the premise of what would have happened IF A&E had not transgressed in the first place.  I assume you believe there would have been people who had sinned as well as those who had not sinned.  My curiosity is about what you folks think would have been the pertinence of Jesus coming to the earth to those who had not sinned.

Judy Taylor wrote:

*jt: Dave do you know of anyone other than the Lord Jesus Christ Himself - who never sinned? judyt*