What happend to Sodom way back when?   There wasn't anyone left, Kevin.   No one.   The place was consumed.    THAT is the judgment of God upon a city.   The discipline that occurred in NO was for those who receive discipline   -------------   it was not a judgment of God upon the pagans.   That's why they are back in business.   That's why the French Quarter was one of the few parts of the city that SURVIVED or did you miss that part of the news story?

Do your "pagan" crap on someone else,   Kevin. You sound like someone who doesn't have a clue as to the judgments of God.

JD

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Deegan <openairmission@yahoo.com>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 05:23:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Soldiers rebuke haunting New Orleans spirits

what was it 2 days after and the Sodomites were marching their sin down burbon street.
was it 2 days after and they announced don't worry, we plan on having Mardi Gras as usual

JD you sound like a Pagan

You sound like an Israelite of old.
"Jerusalem accursed?"

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Rita MISSED N.O.   Doesn't sound accursed to me.  I suspect there are many more fine Christian people in that city than pagans.

JD