Unfortunately this is one of those areas where DaveH has hedged and avoided for years.
He will not answer my simple questions!

Dean Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
cd; What do you mean(though not necessarily sexual)? According to the English language it means that it could or could not be sexual.Now we have it as (1)Natural conception,(2) Genetic conception,(3)back to natural as Mary isn't a virgin,(4)May or may not be "necessary sexual".Full of crap!

(though not necessarily sexual) whereby
> >the genetic makeup of our Heavenly Father was combined with Mary's
genetic
> >makeup to bring forth a child in as natural a fashion as science now
> >teaches.
> >
> LDS theology teaches that Mary was a virgin.

> > Probably the most extremely opinionated person quoted was Orson
Pratt