Shore sounds like good advice to me.

Jd

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 07:45:00 -0400
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Re:The HEART of the matter

cd: My question is-How could any Mormon not know this is common knowledge for them. Yet we have one that claims to never have heard this or any of the information I have shared. Mormon crap indeed. Be shore to stand by untruth till the end JD-Tie yourself tightly to the sinking ship while you can by helping him cover up truth.