From: Dave
Sent: 10/23/2005 12:43:55 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Re:The HEART of the matter

DAVEH:   I never said that you did backstab me, Dean.
 cd: More Mormon crap.

DAVEH:  IF I said that you backstabbed me Dean, there would be a TT post saying such.  IF you or any other TT would quote that comment as you claim I did, then I will surely apologize.  But....neither you nor any other TTer can find me making that claim, so why do you say that it is More Mormon crap.???

    I find it rather intriguing that you would make a false claim, and then when I respond to it in defense, you then claim it is....More Mormon crap.  What is prompting you to think that way, and say things like that, Dean?

Dean Moore wrote:
DAVEH:   I never said that you did backstab me, Dean.
cd: More Mormon crap.

Dean Moore wrote:
  DAVEH:   I do believe you are rambling, Brother Dean.  Take a couple aspirin, a deep breath......and if you want to ask me a sincere question, please put it in a cogent post.  But if you would rather rant, please be advised that other people may be reading this and....do you really want others to hear you thinking like this?

cd: Answer the charge when I have I ever backstabbed you?

--
 Dave Hansen