To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: 10/23/2005 12:28:14 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Re:The HEART of the matter

Take another shot at it, Dean.   I am not making a case for anything in asking my questions.  I simply want to know what you think about these points.   You all know what is not true   -  so tell us what is true.  Your Titus quote has nothing to do with my asking.

Jd
cd: And 1 Tim. 1:4-are you ignoring that one also-as concerning Titus 3:9- try actually opening the bible this time grassHopper.