-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christine Miller
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 11:02 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] [Fwd: Telegraph News Prince Charles to plead
Islam's cause to Bush]

Looks like Prince Charles has already pled Islam's case in Australia:

Police are told: "In incidents such as domestic violence, police need to
have an understanding of the traditions, ways of life and habits of
Muslims."

They are told it would be appreciated in cases of domestic violence if
police consult the local Muslim religious leader who will work against
"fragmenting the family unit".

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/printpage/0,5481,17026063,00.html

Blessings!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/10/30/nchas30.xml&
sSheet=/portal/2005/10/30/ixportaltop.html

http://farechase.yahoo.com