cd: I understand now-I had read the letter as the young ones are in the
adulterous relationship. I am going to step out on a limb and say let a
person remain in the state in which they were called and hope I am not
going beyond Paul's teachings.If you are called married stay married. The
sin was in breaking the first covenant with the husband-once abandoned they
are free to marry only in the Lord.Confess that sin and go on with life.