JD wrote:
Reading Romans 21 without taking into account Paul's
message in II Co 9:19-23 and his letter to the Galatians
is to misapply the actions of Acts 21 and to see "patterned
authority" where none exists.

Check your bogus references. I have no idea what you are trying to say. Communication with you is very tedious. I recommend you slow down. Perhaps you should let a post rest for a whole day before you send it, making sure it says exactly what you mean for it to say.