Dave,

Moses cannot see God and live in the Bible, but he can in the PoGP!

Exodus 33:20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

MOS 1:2 And he saw God face to face, and he talked with him, and the glory of God was upon Moses; therefore Moses could endure his presence.

Dave, how can this be? The revelation to JS in the PoGP contradicts the Bible!!! Which is correct? I have my opinion, of course! And that is that if the moses of mormonism saw the mormon god's face and lived, we must have a different god, for no one can see the face of the God of the Bible and live!

I have read only the first few verses of the book of Moses in the Pearl of Greast Price (one of the mormon standard works consisting of revelation to JS from god, right?), and already have found two glaring contradictions!!! Why should I read further?

Why is it that mormons like you, Dave, aren't alarmed by these contradictions?

Perry