must be an impostor

And again DH chooses to ignore the differentiators and focus on what is held in common. How else can one pass a counterfeit?

SAME NAME DIFFERENT NATURES/CHARACTERS

Jesus of the Bible

uncreated

creator of satan

Jesus of mormonism

created
Bro of satan
son of 'god' who lives near KOLOB

Charles Perry Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kevion,

If that is so, and since we know the One in the Bible is the One who died
on the cross for our sins, then the one whose father is a man from Kolob and
and whose brother is Satan must be an impostor.

Perry