You are pretty good with your excuses.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:29:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] corrector/revisor

A couple of posts you said you were done with the subject now you goad me on

How long have you had this problem?
Which one is the REAL JD?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Well,  as soon as he comes out of hiding, perhaps.   But think about this  --   brother Deegan managed to come up with a complaint about the 22 weeks which has proven to be   ....    aaaaahhhhh  ---   very weak.   His other remarks  (read: quotes ) only validate my explanation.   I am taking odds that he will not be answering these questions.   I have lost track of the unanswered questions I have asked this good brother over the past year or so.

JD