There are those that try. But is that really "worship"?

ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don’t know anyone who does that, Terry.  Do you? iz

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Terry Clifton
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 12:37 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Emailing: sda.htm

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD ANYONE WHO TRULY KNOWS THE lORD ONLY WORSHIP HIM ONE DAY A WEEK?  We are free to worship any day, any place, any time.  Live it up!

Kevin Deegan wrote:
The gift is Jesus Christ NOT Sturday!
I believe the SDA have replaced Jesus with the SATURDAY Sabbath only
In fact one of the doctrines of Devils is "commanding to abstain" from meats.
Any SDA preach such?

Do you think everyone who goes to Church on Sunday is worshipping the BEAST?
AFA a Sabbath
MK 2 And it came to pass, that he went through the corn fields on the sabbath day; and his disciples began, as they went, to pluck the ears of corn. And the Pharisees said unto him, Behold, why do they on the sabbath day that which is not lawful? And he said unto them, Have ye never read what David did, when he had need, and was an hungred, he, and they that were with him? How he went into the house of God in the days of Abiathar the high priest, and did eat the shewbread, which is not lawful to eat but for the priests, and gave also to them which were with him? And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath: Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

Every day is Holy unto the Lord!
RM 14 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike.

ShieldsFamily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I accept the Saturday sabbath as a gift from God; given in His commandments.  And a precious gift at that.  I only wish I kept it better than I do.  Are you ridiculing the sabbath, Kevin? iz

Yahoo! Personals