The blood of Christ is what prevails over satan.  Do you deny that? iz

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Hansen
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 10:10 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Cross

DAVEH:   I did not know that you believed in vampires, Izzy.  I was under the impression that vampires were contrived by Hollywood in order to suck money (rather than blood) from the pockets of those who naively think vampires are at all bothered by the cross.

    Naturally, I'm anxious to see any Biblical evidence to support your belief in this matter.....

"The Blood of Christ, shed on the Cross, prevails."

DAVEH:     Is this a quote from a Hollywood vampire film, Izzy???.........So why would either Blaine or I cringe?

ShieldsFamily wrote:

Vampires despise the cross also! Read this and cringe, Blaine and DaveH:
"The Blood of Christ, shed on the Cross, prevails."  iz

--
Dave Hansen