You can make up any sort of feelings you want but the scriptures already tell us
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

He despised the SHAME not the Cross like you do.
When you start to actually despise your SIN maybe you will start to understand

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
*EXACTLY what he finds weird.*

DAVEH: WWJD.........

Have you ever wondered if Jesus feels like.......

_/I will cling to the old rugged cross/_

.........again.........or........do you think he wants to be reminded
of.......

_/The emblem of suffering and shame/_

...........it he experienced on it? Do you think Jesus feels the
cross........

*/_Has a wondrous attraction......._/*

.........For.......

*/_'twas on that old cross Jesus suffered and died,_/*

....which may not be something our Lord needs to be reminded about, so
why do Christians think he'll..........

*/_........cherish the old rugged cross,_/*

.......Unless they feel he needs to be reminded of......

_/The emblem of suffering and shame;/_

.......it represents.

IFF it wouldn't be surprising that Jesus would find such thinking
weird, then why wouldn't Christians consider the feelings Jesus may have
about the cross?

Dave Hansen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.langlitz.com