So you find it WEIRD too
Do you hate the cross also?

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
*EXACTLY what he finds weird.*

DAVEH: WWJD.........

Have you ever wondered if Jesus feels like.......

_/I will cling to the old rugged cross/_

.........again.........or........do you think he wants to be reminded
of.......

_/The emblem of suffering and shame/_

...........it he experienced on it? Do you think Jesus feels the
cross........

*/_Has a wondrous attraction......._/*

.........For.......

*/_'twas on that old cross Jesus suffered and died,_/*

....which may not be something our Lord needs to be reminded about, so
why do Christians think he'll..........

*/_........cherish the old rugged cross,_/*

.......Unless they feel he needs to be reminded of......

_/The emblem of suffering and shame;/_

.......it represents.

IFF it wouldn't be surprising that Jesus would find such thinking
weird, then why wouldn't Christians consider the feelings Jesus may have
about the cross?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dave Hansen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]