LOL

have you quit beating your wife?

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You OFFEND Jesus Christ

DAVEH:   Do you suppose the same could be said of those idolizing crosses?

Kevin Deegan wrote:
You OFFEND Jesus Christ

I almost thought you were serious in your Apology till....

Now, if I may, I would like to ask for an apology from anyone who supported waving Mormon underclothing in public by the street preachers at general conference in Salt Lake City.    And, the same for those who more recently have denigrated Mormon handshakes, and other sacred symbols on TT.  And the same for those who have insisted on spelling "Mormon" with a lower-case letter. :>)
 What is fair is fair, huh?
Blainerb

--   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Dave Hansen  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.langlitz.com  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  If you wish to receive  things I find interesting,  I maintain six email lists...  JOKESTER, OPINIONS, LDS,  STUFF, MOTORCYCLE and CLIPS.

Yahoo! Shopping