Bill wrote:
> Judy has been quite elusive and, when not,
> contradictory. I've asked her a very specific
> question. We'll see if she addresses it or takes
> the winding road yet again.

May I suggest that if she does not answer the question, that you consider
leading her into your own reflections about how to answer the question.  I
think you and some others here treat Judy like a professor on the wrong side
of the tracks who needs to be caught in her words so that you have some way
of showing her to be in error.  Judy is wise enough to smell a setup, and
she has perhaps not considered your question from the historical and
scholarly approach that you and I have.  There is nothing wrong with someone
not answering a question.  You may be tempted to say that she should admit
that she does not know the answer to your question, but given that she has
been promised by the Scriptures to be led into all truth by the Spirit of
God, that would not be an appropriate response for her.  The truth is either
already within her, or it is coming to her as we speak.  Perhaps even the
Lord might use you to bring the articulation of the proper answer. So,
rather than being upset that she has not answered her question, lead her
into your own considerations of the proper answer.  You can do it slowly, a
piece at a time if you like.  You and I both know that the answer to this
question goes towards a balanced understanding of Christ's humanity and
Divinity, and the answer hits directly upon a proper understanding of the
Incarnation.