----- Original Message -----
From: Charles Perry Locke
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: 1/9/2006 9:13:36 AM
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] TO ALL TT"S

Dean, you are probably right. But we city-folk probably would not be caught in the woods with a hunter in the first place. We are too busy figuring out how to make our letters unchangeable.

cd: Point taken and acknowledged Perry.

I use a web-based mailer (hotmial). While it will display HTML based email, I use it in "plain-text" mode. This feature is most likely transferred to your browser, which keeps my text in plain-text mode.

This message I have written with the same emailer, but have turned on "richtext" mode, which allows me to add emphasis, italics, underscores, colors, different fonts and sizes, and other features. You should be able to change this message if you like...try it.

cd: Thanks I will try this (ooops) but must sign off for now :-)

Perry