----- Original Message -----
From: Lance Muir
Sent: 1/15/2006 9:36:08 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Differences

I'm having a little difficulty 'interpreting' you on this, Dean. Let's, rather than drag on what I believe to be a 'go nowhere' conversation, bring this to a rapid conclusion. IMO, one can preach what you believe eschatalogically, and, even if incorrect, women/men may be illumined as to their participation in Christ. IMO, this sort of thing happens, globally, every hour of every day.