I am speaking of two natures and the idea that "the humanity of Christ was not divine"
James wrote under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit that the double minded or double souled person
is unstable in all of his ways... I don't accept the idea that Jesus had two natures. My belief is that
although he layed aside the glory he had with the father, he was born with a divine (holy) nature.
and experienced our human nature along with all of its falleness when he took it upon himself at the
cross.  The other side of the same coin though is that we become partakers of the divine nature when
we receive Him as a covenant partner and  agree to walk after the Spirit learning His will and His ways.