Judy wrote:
> Tell me why he (Jesus) HAD to be like US
> in every way?  Why couldn't he have been
> like the first Adam before the fall, the one
> who was created?

If Jesus were only like the first Adam and not like the rest of us, then he
could only redeem those born of his own loins.  In order to redeem mankind,
including Adam and Even and all of their descendants, he would have to
become one of us.

Judy wrote:
> Jesus was not exactly procreated like us since
> he had no human father so that must mess up
> your thesis at least a little.

Such does not bother the thesis of the humanity of Jesus one bit.  Only if
you argue that Jesus did not inherit genetic material from Mary would it be
a problem.  The Bible gives every indication that Jesus was related to Mary,
related to David, related to Abraham, and related to Adam.